Monday, January 14, 2013

The Weekly Semana

November 19, 2012
Alright,

So this week I have to write faaaast.
It's been good though, we've been going with lots of inactive families to help them get back to church and we've found lots of success in that. Including the fact that this week we have baptisms set for various children of the intactive members who still haven't taken that super important step of baptism. 
This week we had lots of people in church which was really cool because it was the primary program! There was a 5 year old boy directing the children's songs which was super hilarious (and spiritual of course!), and... Yeah!
Good times, good times. 
Yolanda (the niece of Sister Lupita) didn't get baptized this week because she went to visit her parents in the far away ranch where they live (which surprisingly is still our area). Aaaand...
Well we've been having a good time here. Last night I whipped out my english Book of Mormon after not having opened it for a long time and opened up to a random page and read a scripture that's been going through my mind since. I like it a lot. Alma 7:22-24. It's really good. =D
Anyway though, I sure love you all and I'll be writing more next week!
Elder DeFreese

No comments:

Post a Comment