Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fotos!

April 25, 2011
Here are some pictures! Let me explain them. =)
 







 
 
1. This is my Samoan comp. He's been in the field for about 14 months, so he's pretty experienced.
2. Outside nuestra casa. Muchas perros. Siempre.
3. Horse carts and cars share the streets. It isn't rare to see that.
4. This is the kid that reminds me of Braden, he's really funny and I love joking around with him in my broken Spanish.
5. This one is the previous kid's younger brother, or hermanito, and he's a bunch of fun too. He stole my tag when I wasn't looking and put it on with a jacket he had. Haha
6. In the car on our way to my first bautismo, con muchas personas. There are like 5 more people that aren't in the picture, and this is in a car about the size of our green van.
7. The kid I baptized, his mom and little brother. (p.s. it's a culture thing in Mexico that about half the people or more don't smile for fotos, no se porque)
8. Little girl I saw standing on her window sill, it just looked interesting to me, so I took a picture. Things are interesting around here. But I'm loving it. =)
 
Well anyway... What else did I forget to say before? Hmm...
Oh, pretty much every single brand of beverage type things you can imagine has 'manzana' flavor. Which is apple. It's all really good, especially since we can't drink Coke on this mission (because the members are hardcore about their caffeine intake). But yeah, I'm liking that, because I love anything that tastes like apple. So we bought some drinks today and I realized after that about half of what we bought, whether it was some yogurt-ish thing, or soda, or fruit juice, was all manzana. Haha that's fine with me, I just think it's funny.
Anyway, I should go, my companion is BUGGING THE (missionary appropriate word...? Crumbs? Poop?) OUT OF ME! Haha not really, he was just looking over my shoulder. Heh heh heh
'Kay, bye then. =)
Looooove you all. Otra vez.
Elder DeFreese

No comments:

Post a Comment