Monday, February 4, 2013

The Weekly Semana


February 4, 2013
Alright, hello family and friends!

This week has been good. We've been working hard and getting business done, but there are always challenges. 
This time around the challenge was a little bit with the zone because we had some issues here and there and some missionaries that were having a hard time, but we were told by the Assistants (to the President) to do some special splits with the Elders that are in Pinal, because they're struggling a bit. So, we did some unplanned splits on Friday and I went with Elder Torres in Pinal while my companion stayed in our area with Elder Vazquez (the same one I trained in Poza Rica).

The splits went well and I was able to give Elder Torres a lot of advice on his area, mostly things that had to do with his planning and his companionship studies. 
Other than that, my mind is a little blank because today we have to write fast because we have to do lots of things to prepare for another Zone Leader Counsel (council??) tomorrow and when I have to write fast I can't think very well, but it's all good. =)

On Saturday we had the baptismal interview for Arlette, the grand-daughter of Ansberta, who was baptized last week. She passed and was happy to be baptized yesterday. It was a good experience and we let another young man participate in the ordinance, so Eddy, the Bishop's son, did it. =D

Hmm... What else? Who knows, but I think I still have two more Mondays to write you all, so I'll think of more stuff next week, alright?
Speaking of all that, mom just informed me that my homecoming talk will be on the 24th of February, so you're all invited, those who can make it. 

I think that's all for now, sorry for the short email this week, but... Well, many of you will be in my presence soon enough, so I hope you'll forgive me.
I've been praying really hard for all of you and your specific situations, so I'm pretty confident that I'll go home to find you all doing WELL and with SMILES on your faces, alright? Deal. 

See you all later! Love you much,
Elder DeFreese
 
1. In Pinal, they changed houses, and we had to go give the key to the owner, so I had to take a picture of my utter sadness at seeing this, my home for 6 months, empty and abandoned. 
2. The baptism of Arlette. =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment